Yearbook of International Organizations contents
The Yearbook includes detailed descriptions of international organizations. It also includes relationships and cross-links with other listed international organizations. In addition, bibliographical information is provided on the organization's main publications and information services.
You can browse the content via the following submenus:
- Organizations: this section is the core of the database. You can choose from a Simple Search or an Advanced Search
- Geography: this section allows searching for organizations with headquarters based in a particular geographic area.
- Subjects: this section allows searching for organizations by subjects. They are coded under a particular subject category (UIA's Classified Subject Guide and Index).
- Bibliography: this section contains bibliographical references of the publications and information resources supplied by international organizations
- Statistics: access to statistics on international organizations. Statistics on international organizations are summed up in separate charts, tables, and other visual representations, giving an overview of a broad range of organizational data, and making it easy to compare and identify trends.
- UN SDGs: international organizations and their link with the UN SDGs (UN Sustainable Development Goals). In the end, it will then be possible to draw lists of organizations that are connected to the various UN CIS world goals.
The database covers more than 70,000 international organizations and includes Intergovernmental Organizations (IGOs) and International Nongovernmental Organizations (INGOs) in 300 countries and territories. Approximately 1,200 new organizations are added each year. The database is updated on a regular basis.
User Guide: in the top menu bar, you have access to a detailed User Guide about the content and functionality of the database
Export of data: you can export up to 500 entries to Excel, CSV or TXT format
Facts om Yearbook of International Organizations
|Omfang||information on more than 70,000 organizations|
|Geografisk dækning||The world|
|Leverandør||Brill / Martinus Nijhoff Publishers (Editor: Union of International Associations)|