Department of Strategy and Innovation
I got my PhD in Business Economics from Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and a MSc and BSc from Bocconi University. My research is about decision-making and governance in organizations with a special focus on gender. As main methodology I use laboratory and field experiments.
- Organizational Economics
- Lab/Field Experiments
- Failing to learn from failure: how optimism impedes entrepreneurial innovation (with Mario Daniele Amore and Victor Martin-Sanchez) Organization Science (Forthcoming).
- Shifting blame? Experimental evidence of delegating communication (with Christina Rott)Management Science (2018), 64 (8): 3469-3970.
- Executive gender, competitive pressures, and corporate performance (with Mario Daniele Amore) Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (2016), 131: 308-327.
- Gender interactions within the family firm (with Mario Daniele Amore and Alessandro Minichilli) Management Science (2014), 60 (5): 1083-1097.
- Gender pairings and accountability effects (with Jordi Brandts) Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (2012), 83 (1): 31-41.
In: Organization Science, 7.12.2020
In: Management Science, Vol. 64, No. 8, 8.2018, p. 3911-3925
In: Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol. 131, 11.2016, p. 308-327
In: Management Science, Vol. 60, No. 5, 2014, p. 1083-1097
In: Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol. 83, No. 1, 2012, p. 31–41
In: Neuroscience and the Economics of Decision Making. ed. /Alessandro Innocenti; Angela Sirigu. Abingdon : Routledge 2011, p. 197-213
No outside activities reported.