Department of Management, Society and Communication
My primary work is at Dansk Sundhedssikring A/S where I am Head of Architecture & IT Development.
Throughout my career I have been working within the IT industry with a clear focus on global collaboration, process maturity and leadership. I have done so in many different roles, including a long stint as independent consultant.
From 2011 I took a break from “corporate life” and returned to CBS to dive into the complexities of global teamwork. This resulted in my PhD thesis handed in December 2014.
After returning to practice I have chosen to keep my affiliation with CBS as an external lecturer in addition to my primary work, because I find it both personally enjoyable and professionally beneficial to teach as well as to supervise student projects.
I am currently teaching the following courses:
- Globale projekter og interkulturelt samarbejde, HA Pro (Global projects and intercultural collaboration, Business Administration and Project Management)
- The Digital Organization, M.Sc. in Communication
- Globalisation, Outsourcing and Virtual Organising,BSc in Digital Management
- Supervision on many different programs. Primarily HA Pro and CM (com).
- Master’s thesis and Bachelor projects