Student job in the field of CSR
Governing Responsible Business (GRB) research environment is seeking a new student assistant to support the researches related to GRB with various assignments.
Your tasks and responsibilities include assisting GRB researchers with paper formatting, proof reading, interview transcriptions, desktop research, data collection, report writing, event coordination, etc.
We are looking for a student assistant that:
- As a minimum can stay in the job for the period November 1, 2014 to December 31, 2015 (with possibility of extension).
- Is very detail oriented.
- Can work independently and ensure progress in assigned tasks.
- Takes a great interest in CSR and sustainability related topics and ideally has some experience in research and project management within this area.
- Has a positive attitude and thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Great written and oral presentation skills in English (similar to a native level). Good written and spoken skills in Danish.
Do you want to learn more about the job? Please check out the job advert.