EGB is looking to hire a Student Assistant
Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB) at Copenhagen Business School is looking to hire a Student Assistant.
Tasks will include
- Webmastering: Updating EGB’s website
- Updating EGB’s Yammer platform and posting news on EGB’s Linkedin profile
- Maintaining an Excel based teaching overview with drop down menus
- Assisting the secretariat for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Helping with study administration tasks for the HD programme
- Setting up computers
- Helping out with practical matters at conferences and at the department in general
- Ad hoc tasks, administrative tasks and other project related tasks
What you should bring
The job as student assistant requires you to have good communication skills, as you are often required to independently communicate and cooperate with various people. It also requires you to have good IT skills, webmaster skills and English language skills. On a more general note the job as student assistant requires that you are flexible and keep a good overview when multiple tasks need to be solved at the same time.
You are a socially competent, stable and adaptable coworker who works well with others and do not shy away from new challenges.
What we offer you
- To work and learn from an interesting research environment
- To be part of social events within our department
Conditions of employment
You are expected to work 8 hours per week on average.
You will be employed at Copenhagen Business School according to the joint agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Public Employees' Unions (HK-organisationsaftalen og Fællesoverenskomsten mellem Finansministeriet og Offentligt Ansatte Organisationer (OAO-S Fællesoverenskomsten). The salary follows the current collective agreement for student assistants.
You are currently a bachelor or master student.
Please apply by sending a short motivation letter along with your CV to Department Secretary Pia Kjær Lyndgaard; firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 5th 2020.
Start date as soon as possible after application deadline.