Eye-to-IT - Kick-off seminar
The Eye-to-IT kick-off seminar will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria from 31 January to 3 February 2006. The seminar is organised by Prof. Maxin Stamenov, NewBulgariaUniversity.
- Day 1:
Tutorial and discussion of lexical access and sentence processing in psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics;
2. Tutorial and discussion of electronic dictionaries for translation
- Day 2:
1. A tutorial and discussion of Translog;
2. A tutorial and discussion of iDict.
- Day 3:
1. Tutorial and discussion of the application of EEG equipment to the study of lexical access and sentence processing;
2. A tutorial on eye tracking and use of Tobii eye tracker.
- Day 4:
1. General discussion of interfacing between the tools and technologies to be used, as well as of databases, software and vocabularies to be used and/or developed;
2. General discussion about the components of the project and the stages of realization of the research and application program, as well as organizational and managerial issues.