Orbis Intellectual Property
Orbis Intellectual Property Contents
Orbis Intellectual Property (Orbis IP) currently tracks more than 110 million patents and covers countries from across the globe.
The global patent data are linked to companies and corporate groups, which means that you can combine company information with global patent data, such as publication information, ownership, industry and patent classification, and patent value. You can also find data on M&A deals and corporate structures - all related to patents.
Scope your query in the search field to zoom in on:
Orbis IP provides information on the following topics:
- Patent portfolies for a company and its corporate group
- Ownership timeline for all patents
- M&A information as a tool to monitor patents that have been sold as intangible assets in a M&A deal.
- Information on Standard Essential Patents (SEP)
- Portfolio and patent valuations for all granted live patents
Orbis IP coverage:
Access to more than 110 million patent documents that typically range in size between 16 and 3.000 pages of text as well as up-to-date details for approximately 300.000 SEPs (Standard Essential Documents).
Use the Help menu (click ? in the upper right corner) to find information about content, coverage, and navigation. You will also find user guides and video tutorials.
Orbis IP Facts
|Coverage||In excess of 110 million patents|
|Provider||Bureau van Dijk (a Moody's Analytics Company)|