OECD iLibrary contents
Access to journals, books and full text reports together with statistical databases on economy, trade, agriculture, environment, technology, science, innovation and energy.
The publications and statistics are supplied by:
- OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA)
- OECD Development Centre,
- PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment)
- International Transport Forum (ITF).
The navigation bar provides site-wide access to new and enhanced index features and top-level navigation:
- browse by Theme, Country, or by Theme and Country
- access to the Catalogue of books, papers and statistics
- access Statistics
The Statistics page consists of several sub-databases where you can find data on all the topics covered by OECD.
The OECD Data Lab presents visualization tools for the most popular data.
Another entry point to data from the OECD is OECD Stat
You have access to ”Statistics Glossary”, which contains more than 6.000 definitions of statistical concepts.
Research the economic situation of a country
Information about the economy of specific countries is available in OECD Economic Surveys and OECD Economic Outlook.
User guides: Guides to OECD iLibrary
Note that data from the OECD is about to be transferred to a new platform, which is planned to be finally implemented from 2024.
Try out the beta version: OECD Data Explorer
OECD iLibrary facts
|Period||Journals, books, and reports 1998-
Time series 1960 - (not comprehensive)