Lloyd's List - see below for information on access using password
Lloyd's List contents
Current news on shipping, including tank vessels, containers, ports, and dry bulk.
Also information on insurance, offshore industries, logistics, global trade, and maritime law.
Create a Lloyd's List account.
- You need to be on-campus to create an account
- Click "Log-in" in the top right corner.
- Select "click here to set up a new account" in the "Welcome to Lloyd's List" box.
- Enter you CBS e-mail as username and create a password as instructed.
- Enter your username / password whenever using Lloyd's List, both on- and off-campus.
- If you need to register in a different location than CBS Campus then send your academic email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to order 1401901. You will then receive an email with your login details.
- At year-end all accounts will be cancelled and you need to create a new.
Link to Support with FAQ, Hints & Tips and Training Calendar.
Lloyd's List Facts