IEEE Xplore contents
IEEE Xplore is a digital library providing full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics, and related disciplines. IEEE Xplore contains full-text documents from IEEE journals, magazines, conference proceedings, and standards.
You have access to:
- IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents
- IEEE conferences
- IET journals
- IET conferences
- IEEE published standards
- IEEE Standards Dictionary Online
Note! The subscription does NOT include access to books and courses.
Topics covered in IEEE Xplore:
- Communication, Networking and Broadcast Technologies
- Components, Circuits, Devices and Systems
- Computing and Processing
- Engineered Materials, Dielectrics and Plasmas
- Engineering Profession
- Fields, Waves and Electromagnetics
- General Topics for Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Photonics and Electrooptics
- Power, Energy and Industry Applications
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Signal Processing and Analysis
IEEE Xplore is an extensive database. Therefore, it might be a good idea to narrow your search to e.g. books, conferences, courses, journal & magazines, standards, authors and citations, when you search default. Use the drop-down menu. You can also browse from the topmenu, and it is possible to browse recently published and popular publications.
Save searches and set alerts
If you want to save searches or set up alerts in IEEE Xplore, you need to create an account.
IEEE Xplore facts
|Coverage||1988- (+ selected content published since 1872)|