Winter application round: MSc in Business Administration and Ebusiness
The MSc in Business Administration and Ebusiness winter admission round 2018/2019 will open 1 October. If accepted, you are enrolled at the programme starting 1 February 2019:
|Application round opens||Deadline for applying||You receive an answer||Deadline for confirming place of study||Deadline for taking an English test||Study start|
|1 October||15 October 23:59 CET||5 December at the latest||10 December 23:59 CET||12 January 2019||1 February
Special deadlines for non-EU/EEA applicants
Deadline for paying application fee (or documenting that you are exempt from paying the application fee): 15 October 23:59 CET
Deadline for scholarship application: 15 October 23:59 CET
You receive an answer for your scholarship application: 5 December at the latest
Deadline for confirming place of study and scholarship (if you are given a scholarship): 10 December at 23:59 CET
Deadline for documenting that you fulfil the English requirement, if you need to apply for a student residence permit: 19 December
Deadline for paying the tuition fee for the first semester (or documenting that you are exempt from paying the tuition fee): 19 December at 12 noon
NB: the minimum processing time for student residence permit applications is 8 weeks, so there are no guarantees that your student residence permit will be finalized before study start.
How to apply
The Application Portal is expected to open 1 October.
You apply via the Application Portal, CBS' electronic graduate admission system.
Submit your application before 15 October 23:59 CET
Documentation: You should always, as a minimum, upload the following:
1. Your bachelor diploma, including all the courses and grades. If you have not finished your bachelor degree yet, you must upload an updated grade transcript.
2. Motivational essay (max. 2 A4 pages).
3. Documentation for English A (read more under English level A)
You will receive the answer to your application in the Application Portal by 5 December at the latest.
If you are offered a place of study, you must confirm it by 10 December 23:59 CET at the latest via your application in the Application Portal.
* All the information on this page applies strictly to the winter admission round 2018/2019.
* You cannot apply for any other programmes or concentrations than the MSc in Business Administration and Ebusiness in the winter admission round.
* The programme MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems has different entry requirements and selection criteria.
* The general rules for graduate admission at CBS also apply to the winter admission round for Ebusiness. You can read more about them at cbs.dk/graduateadmission.