Winter Application Round: MSc in Business Administration and Ebusiness
The MSc in Business Administration and Ebusiness winter admission round 2022/2023 will open 1 October 2022. If accepted, you are enrolled at the programme starting 1 February 2023. You can also apply for the Corporate part-time master programme in the Winter Application Round.
|Application round opens||Deadline for applying||You receive an answer||Deadline for confirming place of study||Deadline for documenting the conditions to your acceptance||Study start|
|1 October||15 October 23:59 CEST||10 December at the latest||No later than 5 days after you have received the offer||31 January||1 February
Special deadlines for non-EU/EEA applicants
Deadline for paying application fee (or documenting that you are exempt from paying the application fee): 15 October 23:59 CET
Deadline for scholarship application: 15 October 23:59 CEST
You receive an answer for your scholarship application: 10 December at the latest
Deadline for confirming place of study and scholarship (if you are given a scholarship): No later than 5 days after you have received the offer
Deadline for paying the tuition fee for the first semester (or documenting that you are exempt from paying the tuition fee): 17 December
NB: the minimum processing time for student residence permit applications is 8 weeks, so there are no guarantees that your student residence permit will be finalized before study start.
How to apply
The Application Portal is expected to open 1 October.
You apply via the Application Portal, CBS' electronic graduate admission system.
Submit your application before 15 October 23:59 CEST
Documentation: You should always, as a minimum, upload the following:
1. Your bachelor diploma, including all the courses and grades. If you have not finished your bachelor degree yet, you must upload an updated grade transcript.
2. Motivational essay (max. 2 A4 pages).
3. Documentation for English A (read more under English level A)
You will receive the answer to your application in the Application Portal by 10 December at the latest.
If you are offered a place of study, you must confirm it in the Application Portal no later than 5 days after you have received the offer .
* All the information on this page applies strictly to the winter admission round 2022/2023.
* You cannot apply for any other programmes or concentrations than the MSc in Business Administration and Ebusiness in the winter admission round.
* The programme MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems has different entry requirements and selection criteria.
* The general rules for graduate admission at CBS also apply to the winter admission round for Ebusiness. You can read more about them at cbs.dk/graduateadmission.