Management of Innovation and Business Development
What gets you the job?
In order to address the uncertainties of innovation, entrepreneurship and business development you learn to:
- Develop innovation strategies
- Organise and manage innovation projects
- Manage knowledge as a resource for innovation
- Manage intellectual capital
- Design business models for innovation
- Align innovation with market development
- Manage and control innovative firms, including entrepreneurial start-ups
- Attract venture capital.
You will be qualified for positions in a broad range of business functions in knowledge-intensive companies, e.g. as management consultant, controller and business developer, in jobs relating to project and product management and organisational development or as entrepreneur and manager of innovative start-ups.
In the academic profile you can find more information about the various competences you achieve on the programme: