AURORA students must be officially nominated by their home university (extra information on the Aurora webpage).
How to apply
- Make sure that your home university has nominated you
- Complete the online application flow MoveOn. Link to the MoveOn portal can be found under Application and fees
- Enter personal data
- Select the student category: AURORA
- Select one of the Aurora courses: BHAAI1097U An introduction to Social Entrepreneurship or CCMVI2115U Social Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovation
- Upload documents:
- Copy of current grade transcript (in English). Print out from the university system is acceptable but it must include the name of the student and the university as well as the grades
- Copy of valid passport (photo page and residence permit stickers, if applicable) or EU/national identity card stating your citizenship. Please note that driver's license is not accepted, and the documentation must be valid until the end of the application round as a minimum.
- Submit your application. Please make sure to read the information under Submit application.
Further information about nomination for ISUP, please contact your home university.
Please note that course registration and assignment in ISUP MoveOn system is not on a first come, first served basis. However, if you want to make sure that your selected courses are not cancelled due to the low number of applicants, please apply early in the application round.
The ISUP course offer is subject to student interest and enrolment. Due to unforseen circumstances there might be changes to the course offer which can happen up until the beginning of the programme. Changes will be communicated without delay.
Sidst opdateret: ISUP Secretariat // 08/02/2023