CANCELLED: How do we reduce inequality in Health?
Tirsdag, 21 april, 2020 - 12:00 to 13:00
How do we reduce inequality in Health?
A panel of economists, doctors and the chairperson of Danish Regions’ Health Committee will discuss inequality in health and health care and address the following questions:
- Is there inequality in health and access to health care?
- Is health inequality a problem?
- How can we create more equality in health?
- Do privatised solutions affect quality of public health care? Do they affect health inequalities?
- Torben Heien Nielsen, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen
- Alexandra Kruse, MD Pediatrican, PhD at Rigshospitalet, Pediatric Department and Associate Professor, University of Copenhagen
- Rikke Lund, Professor, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen
- Miriam Wüst, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen
- Karin Friis Bach, Chairperson of Danish Regions’ Health Committee
The debate will be in English.
Sidst opdateret: Communications // 13/03/2020