What do top executives say about their Executive MBA?
Global Executive MBA (GEMBA)
“I chose the GEMBA because it was state-of-the-art - and no doubt that it met my expectations. We had the best professors with relevant experience and valuable relations to the business community but also experts from the business community who could share their practical experience”
- Sarah Patricia Heick-Abildhauge, Head of PMO, Maersk Drilling.
“The GEMBA has opened my eyes and broadened my understanding of the entire corporation. I learned a lot from my fellow participants, and I have gained an outstanding, lifelong network”
- Morten Knudsen, Vice President of Global Operations at Danfoss Power Solutions.
“I work in a global environment, and I have spent my whole career in global companies, so it is quite interesting for me to get a global perspective on how to do business. For me, our trip to Shanghai was brilliant. From a learning perspective, it was fantastic. It gave a completely new perspective on how emerging countries are entering the global business environment”
- Trine Storgaard Nielsen, Head of Sales Excellence at Maersk Line.
Executive MBA (EMBA)
”The CBS EMBA has been a great journey with excellent international modules covering all areas of the company. It has also resulted in personal development for me that will add value to Oriflame globally"
- Andreas Risbjerg who was employed as Vice President of Global Customer Experience at Oriflame Poland at the time he studied his EMBA. Today he is an independent entrepreneur.
“As an American residing in Sweden, I chose to do the CBS EMBA for its global focus, triple accreditation and academic excellence. It has been a journey which has challenged me every day and provided insight and value for my organization and our clients”
- Max Blatt, Head of Business Development at LOTS Group, part of the Volkswagen and Scandia Group.
“I rely on my CBS EMBA network for feedback on any given business-related issue, comfortable in the knowledge that they will give me an honest, usable answer. Having such a unique network is a huge benefit when you reach C-suite level”
- Claus Bretton-Meyer, CEO, Danish Football Association (DBU).