CBS Executive continues to grow
CBS Executive takes over Directors Institute's executive education and boosts the offer for executive education to Danish top executives, also by means of a collaboration between Copenhagen Business School, Columbia Business School, and professors from Harvard and Stanford.
- This agreement strengthens the position of CBS Executive, both in terms of open enrolment programmes and tailored courses for companies, top executives and board members in Denmark. The CBS Executive programmes are broadened - especially within competence development of boards, strategy and short courses, says Dorte Prip, CBS Executive.
- This agreement really matches our commitment to top management and board duties. It creates the most complete platform for training of top executives and board members in Denmark, says Dorte Prip.
The Directors' Institute (IS) has decided to focus their efforts on their core business - networking - and have been in search for the right taker for their executive education. And that is CBS Executive.
- CBS Executive is market leading within executive education. It has been significant to us to hand over the activities and our alumni to a recognised institution who knows how to continue the programmes with the same sense of quality, says Christian Engelsen, Chairman of the Board at IS. He continues:
- In a very short time, CBS has built a very interesting portfolio, which is an extremely good supplement to the existing portfolio of CBS Executive. This goes for the level of teaching, our target groups, and the collaboration with some of the most renowned international business schools in the world. The collaboration between CBS and one of the world's strongest - Columbia Business School - is an example of this. CBS Executive already offers international programmes and collaborations bolstering the international competences of our course participants. The Columbia agreement will expand this area.
Two new board courses
CBS Executive has experienced a great demand of board education in 2013. The new programme portfolio expands the board offers with two more courses in 2014. The board education courses are among others taught by F. Daniel Siciliano, Professor at Stanford Law School.
- The Directors Institute creates networks for a living. We create teaching for a living, but the target groups are the same. This alliance is thus a strong offer for top executives and board members, and we look forward to launch it already in January, says Dorte Prip.
Contact: Dorte Prip, CBS Executive, tel: +45 6024 8988/Christian Engelsen, Directors Institute, tel: + 45 60700000