Institut for Produktion og Erhvervsøkonomi
Since 2014 Martin has worked in the fields of pricing, strategy and commercial management.
In 2018, he finished his PhD Thesis titled ‘Organizing for Pricing’, under the supervision of Sof Thrane and Stephan M. Liozu, and in collaboration with GN Group, a global manufacturer of hearing and communication devices.
Afterwards, Martin joined Nuuday (formerly known as TDC Group), Denmark’s largest telecommunications provider. Here, he is heading up the Commercial Steering team responsible for developing commercial and pricing strategies.
During his career Martin has presented his work and thoughts on pricing at various international events and conferences, such as the Professional Pricing Society and Danske Bank.
For more information see https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinjarmatz/
Pricing-specific areas of interest and expertise:
- Value-based pricing
- Digital pricing and subscription-based business models
- Pricing organization, structures, and processes
- Price discounting, and delegation of pricing authority
- Transition towards new revenue mechanisms and streams (e.g. servitization)
- Behavioral and psychological factors affecting pricing decisions and willingness-to-pay
- Pricing fairness
- Pricing & Value
- Commercial Management
- Sales & Business Development
- Applied Pricing Management: Behavior, Strategy, and Customer Value (bachelor level)
- Pricing Management (executive level)
I: Revision & Regnskabsvæsen, Vol. 89, Nr. 1, 2020, s. 52-57
I: Journal of Business Research, Vol. 114, 6.2020, s. 142-159
I: Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Vol. 16, Nr. 1, 2019, s. 117-143
I: Revision & Regnskabsvæsen, Vol. 88, Nr. 4, 4.2019, s. 36-47
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [Phd] 2018, 188 s. (PhD series, Nr. 20.2018)
Paper presented at 32nd Annual IMP Conference, 2016
- Martin mainly works as Director, Head of Commercial Steering at Nuuday (formerly TDC)
- Co-founder of the Pricing Experts Network in Copenhagen