Department of International Economics, Government and Business
I am a dynamic, empathic and reliable professional, with a strong international education and a rich background in international management and teaching.
I am driven by the inner desire to help the international community I live in and I have nearly 10 years of experience into working with people leadership and teaching students both in Denmark and abroad.
I am a certified coach and process consultant, as well as a professional Cambridge preparatory.
I own a MSc. in Leadership and Management studies, one in CEMS International Management from the Community of Global Management Alliance and a BA in Social Communication and Public Relations.
For the list of supervisors for the BSc ASP Bachelor Projects 2018
And for 1st and 2nd year projects
Specialty core areas
· Certified coach and process consultant
· IB teaching wide experience, CBS CEMS MSc Alumni
· IB theory, entry modes, types of markets
· Internationalization of the firm strategies
· Change management practices, frameworks and theories
· Intercultural management, cultural and national values analysis
· International business management
· MNCs and FDI in emerging markets, BRIC countries, privatization
· Strategic risk management
· Corporate governance, HQ-subsidiaries communication
· Eastern European markets growth, corruption and politics influence
· Innovation and business development