New university director at CBS
An experienced leader will take on a new position as university director at CBS on 1st October.
”I have more than 15 years of strategic management experience, most recently as university director at Aarhus University and faculty director at the University of Copenhagen. Now I am looking forward to help implementing CBS’ ambitious strategy,” says Arnold Boon and continues:
”CBS is an interesting workplace. CBS focuses significantly on working together with the business community and wish to enhance your involvement in society. Innovation, internationalisation, sustainability, and lifelong learning are other inviting keywords.”
Will take part in guiding strategy
According to CBS President, Nikolaj Malchow-Møller, Arnold Boon’s comprehensive experience in management and strategy was considered a huge asset by the appointment committee and the Board of Directors on an otherwise strong list of candidates.
”With the employees, Arnold Boon is to continue the positive growth of Shared Central Services, just as he will take part in guiding strategic developments at CBS. I look forward to working with him,” says Nikolaj Malchow-Møller.
Arnold Boon will succeed Kirsten Winther Jørgensen, who was replaced in August by Acting University Director Annika Dilling.
Facts about Arnold Boon:
- Current university director at Aarhus University
- Former director of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen
- Former head of administration at the Danish Institute for Food and Veterinary Research (now a part of DTU)
- PhD in Business Economics
- Holds a Master of Public Governance
- Passed a board leadership programme
- Holds an MSc