CBS publishes the Annual Report 2018
Photographer: Jørn Albertus
Highlights of 2018:
- CBS shows an expected profit of DKK 14m in 2018. In 2019, CBS is budgeting for a profit of DKK 29m, which is primarily owing to the fact that the basic research funding on the 2019 Budget has increased an additional DKK 38m. CBS wishes to spend the increased grant on the recruitment of more academic staff going forward.
- In 2018, CBS received research grants from external sources of a total of DKK 182m, which is the largest number of external grants so far. In addition, the number of articles in internationally renowned journals has increased substantially. For instance, the production of articles in AJG 4 and 4* went up from 58 articles in 2017 to 88 articles in 2018. This is the highest number ever for CBS.
- CBS has established three new Business in Society platforms to address societal issues within inequality, diversity and digital transformation.
- The number of courses with digital learning resources, also known as blended learning, has gone up from 81 in 2017 to 163 in 2018.
- In 2018, CBS has intensified the efforts to help international graduates land a job to keep them in Denmark.
The page was last edited by: Communications // 04/23/2019