Digital Marketing Masterclass with DEPT®: YOUR DIGITAL FUTURE
In Denmark, we live in one of the world's most digitized societies which means that experience with and understanding of digital technologies is crucial in a wide range of industries and jobs. In marketing, digital media are the base for a company's primary contact with its target group. However, what do you as a CMO or marketing employee need to know and understand in relation to digital technologies and marketing? And how do you ensure that you develop your knowledge and career within this area?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. For this event DEPT will be focusing on 5 key areas:
- External pressure; pandemic, social pressure, supply chain issues, recession
- Loss of third-party cookies; the value of data
- The importance of consumer feedback
- Impact of technology advancement
- Key skills to make it in digital marketing
- Who is this event relevant for?
- Anyone interested in Digital Marketing
January 31st, from 16:30 to 18:30
Copenhagen Business School
How to sign up?