CSE November Start-up Hackathon
On Saturday 3 November, we’re hosting our next Start-up Hackathon event, an opportunity for students interested in entrepreneurship to boost their business development skills and get involved in groundbreaking start-ups.
- Hands-on business development experience
- Networking opportunities to get involved with start-ups
- Rapid learning about business ideation tools
- Food (lunch, snacks) and drinks (including beers) are provided
Overview of the day:
- Ideation warm-up: hacking your creativity and strategic thinking
- Pitches from 5 start-ups with concrete business challenges
- Transforming your business: reverse engineering the business model
- From innovation to market: how start-ups get there.
Please be aware that places for this event are limited. We will confirm your place by Friday 26 October at the latest.
We’re also looking for 5 start-ups to take part in this workshop! If you’re an entrepreneur in need of help for your business challenge, e-mail Rosie from CSE at email@example.com for more information.
Location: Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship, Level 2, Porcelænshaven 26, 2000 Frederiksberg, Frederiksberg, Denmark