Photo: Bjarke MacCarthy
As before, CBS have received far more applications than we have study places available. For this reason, we have had to reject many applicants.
If you have been rejected, it is probably because:
- you do not meet the specific entry requirements for the particular study programme
- there are more qualified applicants than available study places
- you have not submitted adequate documentation in time
You can read more about reasons for rejection and what you can do next on cbs.dk under Graduate > Admission > Our answer
NO VACANT PLACES
Unfortunately, you cannot apply for admission to any available study places this year. We do not have any places available, for which reason we do not offer a late application round in August. It is not possible to switch to another programme either.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR ANSWER TO YOUR APPLICATION?
If you have any questions for our answer to your application, please send an email to CBS Admissions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, write: ”My Application” + your application ID.
We will get back to you as soon as possible, but we do receive many questions within a very short period of time, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
Please note, that we do not answer any questions about applications, answers and decisions via telephone, Facebook or at the Student Hub.
INFO MEETING 15 JUNE
Join us for an info meeting to hear about the reasons for being rejected and if you can improve your chances of being accepted next year.
CBS Admissions will talk about:
- Reasons for rejection
- How applicants are selected
- Possible ways to improve your chances for next year
You will also have the opportunity to ask CBS Admissions questions. Please note however, we are unable to comment on your specific application or make any decisions at the info meeting. Read more about the meeting.
If you cannot participate in the info meeting you can call us on +45 38152764 Monday 11 June and Tuesday 12 June between 9 and 16.
Please note however, we can only comment on your specific application or make any decisions if you write an email to Graduate Admission on email@example.com
It is frustrating to be rejected from what may be the programme of your dreams. If you have a plan B, it might help you to overcome the disappointment.
Consider whether you want to:
- apply to another university this year: Check the websites of other universities to see if they have a late application round
- apply to CBS again next year: We recommend that you review your application and learn more about why you did not become admitted the first time and then assess your chances of becoming admitted next year. You are welcome to send us an email and ask why you were not admitted. However, in many cases it is difficult to give an exact answer, as your application is benchmarked against the other applications, and it is impossible to predict how the applications will look next year.
We wish you the best of luck!