Do you have a bachelor degree from another university than CBS?
Photo: Jakob Boserup
You apply for admission into CBS’ master programmes online via a system called “The Application Portal”. Below you will find information about “The Application Portal” and what documentation you will need to upload.
Am I qualified?
Unfortunately, we cannot evaluate in advance whether or not you fulfil the entry requirements for the programme you are planning to apply to. Instead, you can make a “self-assessment” where you yourself try to evaluate whether you fulfil the entry requirements. Remember, even if you fulfil the entry requirements, you are not guaranteed a study place. If you do not fulfil the entry requirements, you can read more about what you can do to become qualified on the page linked to below.
Read about ”self-assessment” and becoming qualified
Do I need to write a motivational essay?
For some of CBS’ master programmes, a motivational essay is used during the selection process.
You need to write a motivational essay if you apply for one of the programmes listed below:
- Cand soc. Human Ressource Management
- Cand.soc. Politisk Kommunikation og Ledelse
- MA in International Business Communication – both concentrations
- MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems – both concentrations
- MSc in Business, Language and Culture – both concentrations
- MSc in Business Administration and Innovation in Health Care
- MSc in Advanced Economics and Finance
- MSc in Business Administration and E-business
- MSc in Social Sciences in Public Management and Social Development
- MSc in International Business and Politics*
- MSc in Social Sciences in Management of Creative Business Processes
- MSc in Social Sciences in Organisational Innovation and Entrepreneurship – both concentrations
- MSc in Social Sciences in Service Management
- MSc in Business Administration and Bioentrepreneurship
If a programme is not listed above, you can save yourself the trouble of writing a motivational essay, as it will not be read and is not used in the assessment of your application.
Find specific selection criteria on each programmes’ admission page.
Do I need to pay to study at CBS?
The following applicants are not required to pay tuition or application fees:
- Citizens of the EU as well as Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
If you have a residence permit in Denmark, you might be exempt from paying the tuition fee. To find out more, please visit our website. Look under the dropdown, “Non-EU/EEA citizens - Tuition fee”.
Contact Admissions Office
The quickest and easiest way to contact the Admission Office is to write us an email. It is not possible to call us. Visit our contact page and choose the category that describes you best. We answer your emails as quickly as we can. If you receive an answer from us after the deadline, it will not delay your application.