Waiting for CBS to respond to your application?
On Friday 26 July, CBS will respond to everyone who has been admitted to a bachelor programme at CBS.
You will receive the response to your application:
- in your e-boks if you have applied with a Danish civil registration number, CPR, around 12:00 noon.
- by e-mail if you have not applied with a Danish civil registration number, CPR, around 12:00 noon.
The response from CBS will say which study programme you have been accepted to with start of study 1 September 2019.
One offer for a study place
You will only receive one offer for a study place, even if you have applied for several programmes. The places are distributed through one system in Denmark, therefore you will only receive a letter from the institution that offers you a place.
Remember to accept the offer
If you are one of the lucky applicants who have been offered a study place at CBS, you must remember to accept the offer no later than 31 July at 12:00 noon. If you fail to do so, you will lose your study place.
To accept the offer you must:
- Click on the link in your letter of admission
- Log on with the username and password stated in your admission letter
- Follow the instructions
If you have been conditionally accepted, e.g. because you have taken a supplementary math course during the summer, you must remember to send documentation for having passed the course no later than 15 September 2019 to:
- CBS Admissions, Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg or
- email@example.com from your CBS e-mail
If you fail to submit the documentation on time, you will lose your study place
There are no available places at CBS. CBS has no standby places or waiting lists either.