We expect that COVID-19 will still be an issue in autumn 2021, but hopefully with fewer restrictions.
We know how important it is that new students have the opportunity to get to know their fellow students and CBS from the very beginning of their studies. And that this is a lot easier face to face. That is why we are doing everything we can to ensure that as many activities as possible will be on campus.
As much as possible on campus
We are planning the autumn semester on an expectation – and a great hope – that there will no longer be a requirement for distance this autumn.
Consequently, classes and exams will be conducted as normal. That is, both classes and exams will be on campus. The same goes for activities and events - including study start activities.
Of course, this plan requires that there still are no restrictions on gatherings and no requirements for distance. If the authorities reintroduce the 1 metre distancing requirement, we will have to adjust our plan and go back to online classes and exams.
Guidelines for being on campus
There is no longer a requirement for face masks, distance and corona passport on campus. However, we still need to take care of each other and show consideration when being on campus. And of course follow the general guidance from the Danish Health Authority:
- Get vaccinated
- Stay at home and get tested if you experience symptoms
- Keep your distance
- Open windows and doors and ventilate your home regularly
- Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer
- Clean thoroughly and regularly, especially surfaces that are touched by many people
Read more about the Danish Health Authority’s 6 steps to prevent infection.
Entry into Denmark
If you are an international student, you should be aware of the rules for entry into Denmark.
- Follow the current guidelines for entry into Denmark on coronasmitte.dk
- Find the rules for your specific country on Country Categories on coronasmitte.dk
Make sure to bring your acceptance letter and be ready to show it to the border control when entering Denmark.
You acceptance letter confirms:
- that CBS is open and not closed down due to COVID-19
- that you are a student at Copenhagen Business School
- that your physical attendance is required from 23 August
- that we strongly recommend that our students are present in Denmark from 1 August to settle in
The situation is constantly changing, and we are following the reports from the authorities closely. We will update this page as soon as we know more about how study start 2021 will look like and how the teaching for the autumn semester will be.