Bachelor Admission: Enrol
ENROLLED ... NOW WHAT?
As a student at CBS you will have:
• An email address and an email account
• A personal drive for storing files
• Access to the self-service system: STADS. This is where you find your exam results.
• Access to the student intranet my.cbs.dk.
• Access to the learning platform Learn.cbs.dk where faculty and students share materials and discussions.
• Access to computer rooms and printing facilities
You will have access to the above from 13 August at the latest using the login and password from your letter of acceptance. Please remember to change your password immediately via http://help.cbs.dk.
If you have any questions regarding CBS IT-systems you can contact: email@example.com
You can read more about Study Start here.
my.cbs.dk is the student intranet. Here you will find all general information relevant to you as a CBS student e.g.:
- The intro programme and study start
- The home page of your study programme - all information about your studies e.g. rules and regulations, special events, news from your programme, deadlines, exams, course descriptions etc.
- Student Guidance Service and tips on study techniques, tools and time management
- CBS Library
- Guides to the IT systems and contact information for the IT supporters
On my.cbs.dk you will also find your personal pages. To access your personal information, log on with your username and password which you receive by letter in August. Here you will find:
- Your enrolment status
- Your grades
- Book market
- Access to CBS Career Gate (job forum)
CBS Learn is a learning platform where you can find and share materials with your professors and fellow students. Professors will upload the course overview and teaching materials for you to read or prepare for classes. You can also share assignments and other information with your fellow students.
You should be able to find answers to most questions and information concerning your new degree programme, your acceptance or similar in the Student Hub. The Student Hub is a helping hand to self-service.
You can find more information on the Student Hub on my.cbs.dk > My studies > Contact
If you have any questions concerning admission to CBS, documentation or similar – please contact Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every Dane over the age of 18 is entitled to a student grant (SU) for his or her further education - regardless of social standing. If you are not a Danish citizen, you must fulfil some special conditions to be placed on an equal footing with Danish citizens and receive state education support. You can read more about SU here: State Education Support.