Department of Strategy and Innovation
The list of seminar speakers 2019:
- Michael Christensen (University of Southern Denmark), Jan. 31.
- Andrea Patacconi (Norwich Business School), Feb. 14
- Rian Drogendijk (University of Groningen), Feb. 28.
- Andrea Mina (Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Pisa), March 28.
- Mircea Epure (Pompeu Fabra University), April 4.
- Brian Silverman (Rotman School, University of Toronto), April 9.
- Isabel Fernandez-Mateo (London Business School), April 11.
- Giada di Stefano (Bocconi University), May 23.
- Anupama Phene (George Washington University), June 6.
- Aseem Kaul (University of Minnesota), June 12.
- Stephan Manning (University of Massachusetts, Boston), September 3.
- Ingo Weller (LMU Munich), September 12.
- Jennifer Oetzel (American University), October 10.
- Rosemarie Ziedonis (Boston University ), October 24.
- Sheryl Winston Smith (BI Norwegian Business School), November 7.
All seminars are open and take place from 13.00-14.15 in Kilen, room 2.53.
Titles and abstracts are circulated prior to each seminar.
Upcoming in 2020:
- Jean-Francois Hennart (Tilburg University), January 28.
- Rajneesh Narula (Henley Business School), January 31.
The page was last edited by: Department of Strategy and Innovation // 07/05/2019