Department of Organization
- Centre for Organizational Time (COT)
- imagine .. Creative Industries Research
Iben Stjerne is an Assistant Professor at Copenhagen Business School at Department of Organization. Her primary research focus is in the intersection between temporality, transient forms of organizing and temporality and Human Resource Management. Her research publications explore the organizing and managing of careers, people and strategy in and across projects, which has primarily been studies in creative industries.
• Temporary organizations (primarily focused on projects and events)
• Human Resource Management and Talent Management
• Cand.Soc HRM: Labour Market Theory and Analysis
• Cand.Soc HRM: Organization theory
• Ha.Psyk- HRM and Psychometric tests
• Bachelor projects
• Master Thesis
• Internships on Creative Business Processes
• Geraldi, J., Stjerne, I., & Oehmen (forthcoming). Acting in time: Temporal work enacting tensions at the interface between temporary and permanent organizations. Research in the Sociology of Organizations.
• Stjerne, I., Söderlund, J. and Minbaeva, D. (2019). Crossing times: Temporal boundary-spanning practices in interorganizational projects. International Journal of Project Management. Special themed issue: Projects, Organizations and Institutions.
• Stjerne, I. (2018). Closing the HRM scholar-practitioner gap by turning to the aesthetic experience in Human Resource Selection. Reviewed manuscript resubmitted to Ephemera, Special issue on: Managing the human? Towards diverse, engaged and critical HRM studies may 15th 2017. 2. Review round.
• Stjerne, I.S. and Svejenova, S. (2016). Connecting Temporary and Permanent Organizing: Tensions and Boundary Work in a Series of Film Projects. Organization Studies. Special issue on Temporary Organizing, 37(12).
In: The Routledge Companion to Career Studies. ed. /Hugh Gunz; Mila Lazarova; Wolfgang Mayrhofer. Abingdon : Routledge 2020, p. 275-292 (Routledge Companions in Business, Management and Accounting)
In: International Journal of Project Management, Vol. 37, No. 2, 2019, p. 347-365
In: Ephemera: Theory & politics in organization, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2018, p. 249-276
In: How Organizations Manage the Future: Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Insights. . ed. /Hannes Krämer; Matthias Wenzel. Cham : Palgrave Macmillan 2018, p. 45-65
In: Organization Studies, Vol. 37, No. 12, 2016, p. 1771-1792
Manchester : Cre8tv.EU 2016, 176 p.
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School, CBS 2016, 111 p.
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [Phd] 2016, 286 p. (PhD series, No. 50.2016)
In: Artistic Practices: Social Interactions and Cultural Dynamics. . ed. /Tasos Zembylas. Abingdon : Routledge 2014, p. 59-77 (Routledge/ESA Studies in European Societies)
In: Careers in Creative Industries. ed. /Chris Mathieu. Abingdon : Routledge 2012, p. 128-147 (Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies, No. 49)
Frederiksberg : Department of Organization, Copenhagen Business School 2011, 28 p.
In: Berlingske, 14.11.2019, p. 28-29
London : The London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE 26.10.2018
In: HR chefen, No. 2, 4.2013, p. 50-52
Sådan optimerer du dit leverandørsamarbejde