Center for Advanced Studies on Project Management
Events & News
Research Seminar Series on Project Studies
19.09 at 12:30: Planned emergence in strategy work? Unveiling the actuality of project portfolio management. Catherine Killen, associate professor at the University of Technology Sydney will lead a conversation on the actuality of project portfolio management based on her extensive empirical research.
28.11 (time to be confirmed): Alfons van Marrewijk will lead a discussion on the actuality of mega projects.
Reading Club on Project Studies
We usually have lunch together every first Tuesday or Thursday of the month, while discussing an insightful article or one of our articles.
Here a few examples from past and future:
- 06.08: Iben proposes a discussion of Obstfield on creative projects
- 03.09: Kristian presents his article on EUREKA projects, questioning the value of structures in research projects
- 01.10: John presents his article on Corporate reputation in context of research projects
- 5.11: Marcus proposes a discussion of a seminal piece - Kaplan and Orlikowski on Temporal Work in Strategy Making.
- 03.12: Christmas Reading Club
10.09: Joana will speak on ‘Project Studies: What it is and where it is going’ at the Project Management Day, København Kommune.
The page was last edited by: Department of Organization // 11/08/2019