2nd SEMINAR: EXPLORING NEW TEACHING FORMATS 2021
Photo by John Schnobrich on Unsplash
ADRESSING THE IDENTIFIED CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF ONLINE TEACHING
In the seminar on January 18, we summarized and discussed our experience from the conversion to online teaching. Many challenges but also opportunities were identified and grouped.
We started discussing how to practically address these and will continue this work by sharing ideas and practices of online learning. The aim is to help each other in the current situation but also develop our understanding of how we can leverage opportunities from online learning on the longer term.
You are invited to this 2nd department seminar where we’ll continue the focus on how to create presence, interaction and engagement in online teaching activities by building on our capabilities and experiences as teachers and administrators. We will draw on Advance HE’s #52etc which includes a deck of inspirational cards that you can access and download. Note that the deck also includes a joker with room for your own good examples of practices.
Date: The 25th of February from 12.00 - 13.30
- Opening and background by Carsten Ørts Hansen
- Picking up from where we left in the last seminar by Thomas Frandsen
- Experiences from online executive education by Kim Sundtoft Hald
- Sharing practices – Teaching cases with Jamboards by Christian Huber
- Inspiration from #52etc by Varia Christie and Nina Rathlev Henriksen
- Workshop – addressing the challenges and realizing opportunities
- How to knowledge share and next step