Department of Marketing
Edlira Shehu joined the Department of Marketing at Copenhagen Business School in September 2018. Previously, she was Associate Professor at the University of Southern Denmark. She obtained her doctoral degree and her state doctorate (Habilitation) from the University of Hamburg in Germany. She holds two master degrees, in Business Administration and in Economics, both with focus on quantitative research from the Christian-Albrechts-University in Kiel. Edlira’s research focuses on topics of marketing analytics, digital marketing and non-profit marketing.
Her research has been published in leading journals, such as Journal of Marketing Research, International Journal of Research in Marketing, or Research Policy. Before joining the academia she worked in different management positions in the field of marketing analytics.
- Marketing analytics
- Digital marketing
- Advertising effectiveness
- Non-profit marketing
- Principles of International Marketing (BA-BINBO1160U)
- Social Media Marketing (CCMVV4040U)
Edlira has supervised numerous Bachelor and Master Theses at different universities. Edlira prefers quantitative approaches and supervises only in English.
- Shehu, Edlira, Nadia Abou Nabout and Michel Clement Clement (2020). The Risk of Programmatic Advertising: Effects of Website Quality on Advertising Effectiveness, International Journal of Research in Marketing, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2020.10.004.
- Shehu, Edlira, Dominik Papies and Scott A. Neslin (2020). Free Shipping Promotions and Product Returns, Journal of Marketing Research, https://doi.org/10.1177/0022243720921812.
- Schulz, Petra, Edlira Shehu and Michel Clement (2019). When Consumers Can Return Digital Products : Influence of Firm- and Consumer-induced Communication on the Returns and Profitability of News Articles, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 36(3), 454-470.
- Sofka, Wolfgang, Pedro de Faria and Edlira Shehu (2018). Protecting Knowledge: How Legal Requirements to Reveal Information Affect the Importance of Secrecy, Research Policy, 47(3), 558–572.
- Sofka, Wolfgang, Edlira Shehu and Pedro de Faria (2014). Multinational Subsidiary Knowledge Protection – Do Mandates and Clusters Matter?, Research Policy, 43(8) 1320-1333.
In: Proceedings of the EMAC 2020 Regional ConferenceBrussels : European Marketing Academy. EMAC 2020, 10 p. (Proceedings of the European Marketing Academy)
In: Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 57, No. 4, 8.2020, p. 640-658
In: International Journal of Research in Marketing, 30.10.2020
In: Proceedings of the Association for Consumer Research 2019Duluth, NM : Association for Consumer Research 2019, 6 p., p. 93-98 (Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 47)
In: International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 36, No. 3, 9.2019, p. 454-470
In: Journal of Media Business Studies, Vol. 15, No. 2, 3.4.2018, p. 108-126
In: Research Policy, Vol. 47, No. 3, 4.2018, p. 558-572
Luxembourg : Publications Office of the European Union 2018, 34 p. (JCR Science for Policy Report)
In: Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol. 35, 2016, p. 27-43
In: Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 138, No. 3, 2016, p. 589–600
In: European Journal of Health Economics, Vol. 16, No. 7, 9.2015, p. 733–745
In: Nonprofit Management and Leadership, Vol. 25, No. 3, 2015, p. 269-295
In: Marketing Letters, Vol. 26, No. 4, 2015, p. 423–436
In: Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol. 107, No. B, 2014, p. 595-613
In: Research Policy, Vol. 43, No. 8, 2014, p. 1320–1333
In: Journal of Cultural Economics, Vol. 38, No. 2, 2014, p. 109–130
In: Schmalenbachs Zeitschrift für betriebswirtschaftliche Forschung, Vol. 65, No. 1, 2013, p. 63-96
In: Service Science, Vol. 5, No. 2, 2013, p. 163–178
In: Zeitschrift für Management, Vol. 6, No. 1, 2011, p. 29–51
In: Business Research, Vol. 3, No. 1, 2010, p. 49-68
In: Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice , Vol. 42, No. 1, 2008, p. 227-242