• Stefan Markovic and Mehdi Bagherzadeh are guest editing a special issue on “Managing Open Innovation in Business-to-Business Relationships: A Project-Level Approach” in Industrial Marketing Management, together with Wim Vanhaverbeke and Marcel Bogers. Submission deadline: July 1st, 2019. If you would like to contribute with a submission and have any questions or concerns, please contact Stefan Markovic.
• Sylvia von Wallpach, Richard-Gyrd Jones and Stefan Markovic are chairing the permanent Special Interest Group on Branding at the European Marketing Academy Conference (EMAC). The title of the 2019 EMAC SIG on Branding is: “Critical reflections on brand management: Theory, practice and future directions.” Presenters: Richard Gyrd-Jones, Stefan Markovic, Andrea Hemetsberger, Benjamin Voyer, and Tim Brexendorf. If you would like to participate in the future, please contact Stefan Markovic.
• Richard-Gyrd Jones, Sylvia von Wallpach, Stefan Markovic, and Adam Lindgreen are preparing an edited book on brand co-creation. If you would like to contribute with a chapter, please contact Stefan Markovic.
• Stefan Markovic will participate in the 2019 Global Brand Conference in Berlin and in the 2019 EMAC Conference in Hamburg.
• Karin Tollin will participate in the 2019 CINET (continuous innovation network) conference in Odense.
• Sylvia von Wallpach, Richard-Gyrd Jones, and Stefan Markovic have chaired a special session on “Brand Co-creation: Innovation Opportunities and Ethical Challenges” at the 47th EMAC 2018 conference in Glasgow.
• Edlira Shehu has participated in the 4th “European Conference on Donor Health and Management Marketing Workshop“ on donor response on marketing actions and loyalty programs, March 26th-27th, Hamburg (invitation only).