Members of the Digital Marketing Research Cluster teach and supervise students of all levels in a range of different programs across CBS.
- Big Data Commercial Strategies
- Business Models for Digital Platform Ecosystems
- Intelligence and Customer Insight
- Models for Digital Platform Ecosystems
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Consumer Behavior
- Influencer Marketing
For CBS students:
If you are interested in writing your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis with one of the members, please visit their individual webpages (see People).
The page was last edited by: Department of Marketing // 02/27/2020