Department of Management, Society and Communication
- CBS Sustainability
Heather Louise Madsen is the UN PRME (Principals of Responsible Management Education) Strategy Manager at Copenhagen Business School. In this capacity, she is developing key performance indicators (KPIs), developing and aligning curricula with organizational strategy and sustainable development, and working in strategic partnerships to develop cross-disciplinary cases and projects.
Since 2010, Heather has been working as a sustainability consultant in a variety of sectors including energy, food services, IT, logistics and finance. In this capacity, she has provided strategies for aligning goals and achieving market integration and impact. She has developed business models and strategies aligned with sustainable development, as well as developing systems and reports to measure, track and report corporate social responsibility.
- Innovation management
- Business transformation
- Organizational learning
- Business model innovation
- Renewable energy
- Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainability (RES)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Heather Louise Madsen is a guest lecturer for a number of courses on topics such as:
- Organizational Sustainability: Measuring and Managing Impact
- UN SDGs: What are they, why do companies care, and how can they add value
- Sustainability and the Global Ecosystem for Sustainable Development; A look at SDGs in the Industry
- Innovation and New Business Opportunities; Demonstrating Impact Through SDG Cases
- Creating Common Language and Shared Purpose Across Campus, and Partnerships for a Sustainable Future.
- Madsen, H.L. (2019). Business Model Innovation and the Global Ecosystem for Sustainable Development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 247. doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119102
- Madsen, H.L., Ulhøi, J.P. (2019). Sustainable Visioning -Re-framing Strategic Vision and the Role of Sustainability within Organizations. Under review for a special issue of the Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Busck, O., Madsen, H.L. (2019). GrønOmstillingKræverIndsatsMod Social Ulighed. NytFokus, Fra ØkonomiskVæksttil BæredygtigUdvikling, No. 13. nytfokus.nu/nummer-13/
- Boje, D., Baca-Greif, H.L., Intindola, M., Elias, S. (2017). The Episodic Spiral Model: A New Approach to Organizational Processes. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 30 , pp. 683-709 *maiden name: Baca-Greif
- Madsen, H. L. (2014). Knowledge Management In Renewable Energy Innovation: A Carbon Trust Offshore Wind Accelerator Case Study. PhD dissertation. Aalborg University, pp.1-351.
Frederiksberg : CBS PRME 2020, 15 p. (InFocus Report Series, No. 3)