Department of Management, Society and Communication
Main areas of interest include intercultural and strategic communication, target audience analysis, text production, textual analysis and translation.
I lecture and have administrative duties at CBS. I also function as external university examiner at the undergraduate Global Business Engineering study programme at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU).
Teaching administration of HA/CM KOM + KOM electives:
- Allocation of teachers to courses
- Teacher allocation to tuition schedules
- Budgets and registration of teaching hours
- CBS Learn
Production of Teaching Related Information (newsletter for MSC teachers).
- MA in International Business Communication (MA IBC): Communication Management
- BA in English and Organizational Communication (EOK): Interlingual Text Production, course coordinator
- BA in English and Organizational Communication (EOK): Language of Negotiations, elective
- BA in English and Organizational Communication (EOK): Business English
- Other courses include corporate communication and financial translation
BA-projects and CLM Master’s thesis:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Corporate legitimacy
- Language policy
- Financial language
- Police School: Specialist teacher in English
- Tryg Forsikring: Translator - Translation of group insurance policies
- Nykredit: PA in the Finance and International Depts. - Translation of group annual report and accounts, formulation of routine office procedures, language policy