Webinar: Centre Mash-up: The future of business and society research
This session will look at three, broad ‘hot topics’ within business and society, namely digital technology, rights and inclusion, and planetary boundaries. Representatives from each centre will give a short presentation on each of the topics, exploring what the big ideas are in these spaces. They will take a high level look at what’s important right now, what’s going to remain an important issue, and what’s going to become more relevant moving forward.
The majority of the session will be taken up with breakouts however. The session will be split into three groups, each looking at one of the themes. The breakouts will be an opportunity for participants to share ideas and develop future projects based around these important topics.
- Presentation on Digitalization/Technology - Nanna Bonde Thylstrup
- Presentation on Rights and Inclusion - Vivek Soundararajan
- Presentation on Planetary Boundaries - Tobias Hahn
- Breakout Sessions
- Discussion on what people have been working on and developing ideas around future opportunities
- Return to the main room for wrap up