Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy
Cooperating with mpp
- We encourage the inclusion of external stakeholders in the very research process as informants, experts or sparring partners.
- We wish to have a high level of collaboration with representatives of business, government and other parts of society
- We encourage our researchers to communicate the results of their research not only through academic journal articles, but in mediums such as textbooks, popular books, workshops with practioneers, conferences, mpp news, videos etc.
- We are an active participant in public debates in TV, radio and newspapers. We see this as a cornerstone in our definition of business in society efforts.
We already engage in extensive collaboration with a number of businesses and organisations, e.g. research and PhD projects, student cases and projects, business centres, education, conferences and knowledge networks. The possibilities of collaboration with MPP are various. In addition, many of our researchers are involved in cooperating with the companies and act as advisors, lecturers or experts in the media.
Companies and organisations, which are interested in cooperating with a researcher or are in need of counselling, may contact the person in question directly by means of the list of MPP staff.
You are also very welcome to contact MPP Relations - firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +453815 3636 - if you want an introduction to our department or have any questions related to our researchers, activities or communication.
In 2003 MPP established its first advisory board with representatives from Danish business life and public organisations.
The purpose of the advisory board is giving considered advice on our research, funding and dissemination strategies, and our collaboration with stakeholders and partners.
A new advisory board has been established as of 01.01.2014.
The members are:
- Anna Alex, CEO, Outfittery
- Jesper Fisker, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education
- Ulrike Landfester, Vice President, University of St. Gallen
- Niels Lunde, Editor-in-Chief, Børsen
- Søren Skafte Overgaard, Partner, Friday
- Mogens Kring Rasmussen, CEO; DJØF
- Uffe Savery, Artistic Director, CopenhagenPhil
- Henrik Wegener, Vice President, DTU