Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy
Cooperating with mpp
- We encourage the inclusion of external stakeholders in the very research process as informants, experts or sparring partners.
- We wish to have a high level of collaboration with representatives of business, government and other parts of society
- We encourage our researchers to communicate the results of their research not only through academic journal articles, but in mediums such as textbooks, popular books, workshops with practioneers, conferences, mpp news, videos etc.
- We are an active participant in public debates in TV, radio and newspapers. We see this as a cornerstone in our definition of business in society efforts.
We already engage in extensive collaboration with a number of businesses and organisations, e.g. research and PhD projects, student cases and projects, business centres, education, conferences and knowledge networks. The possibilities of collaboration with MPP are various. In addition, many of our researchers are involved in cooperating with the companies and act as advisors, lecturers or experts in the media.
Companies and organisations, which are interested in cooperating with a researcher or are in need of counselling, may contact the person in question directly by means of the list of MPP staff.
You are also very welcome to contact MPP Relations - firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +453815 3636 - if you want an introduction to our department or have any questions related to our researchers, activities or communication.
In 2003 MPP established its first advisory board with representatives from Danish business life and public organisations.
The purpose of the advisory board is giving considered advice on our research, funding and dissemination strategies, and our collaboration with stakeholders and partners.
A new advisory board has been established as of 01.01.2014.
The members are:
- Anna Alex, CEO, Outfittery
- Jesper Fisker, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education
- Ulrike Landfester, Vice President, University of St. Gallen
- Niels Lunde, Editor-in-Chief, Børsen
- Søren Skafte Overgaard, Partner, Friday
- Mogens Kring Rasmussen, CEO; DJØF
- Uffe Savery, Artistic Director, CopenhagenPhil
- Henrik Wegener, Vice President, DTU
Knowledge Club for Volunteer Social Organisations
The knowledge club invites all organizations that operate in the area of voluntary social work to contribute to a dynamic environment that rethinks the relation between our research and the organizations we study. The club is proof that it is possible to break with the traditional image of the individual researcher who first conducts research and then communicates the results to the world. This means parting with the idea that research is the sole domain of knowledge. We assume, instead, that reflexive knowledge is needed, which takes into account how knowledge can be carried into concrete practices.
Read more about Vidensklub for Frivillige Sociale Organisationer
Knowledge Club for Management
The knowledge club is a small partnership group in which the partners acquire a special relationship with MPP. The club exemplifies a new form of collaboration in which MPP and its partners attempt to meet the challenges of modern management. The knowledge club is to contribute to the development and strengthening of the partner’s reflexive competences by integrating practical experiences and research-based knowledge.
Read more about Vidensklub for Ledelse
The Academy of Trust-based Management
The Academy is a forum for managers that have an interest in trust-based management and who wish to make use of the latest research in public administration. The initiative has been developed in order to support an improvement in the quality and efficiency of public services and a belief that the existing control regime must be supplemented with other forms of management. As part of the activities of the Academy an annual conference is held; it is intended to disseminate knowledge of trust-based management within the member organizations.
Read more about the academy at www.tillidsakademiet.dk