FRIC'18 Conference in pictures
In collaboration with Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School hosted the sixth international conference on financial frictions. This year’s conference focused on asset pricing, liquidity and monetary policy and took place August 16-17, 2018. The FRIC'18 conference had 115 registered participants.
All papers and slides from the conference can be found on the FRIC'18 conference website here.
- Tim Bollerslev, Duke University
- John Geanakoplos, Yale University
- Maureen O’Hara, Cornell University
- Suresh Sundaresan, Columbia Business School
- Susan Christoffersen, University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
- Bryan T. Kelly, Yale School of Management
- Sydney Ludvigson, New York University
- Pedro Matos, University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Albert J. Menkveld, VU University Amsterdam and CEPR
- Anders B. Trolle, HEC Paris
- Svetlana Bryzgalova, London Business School
- Peter Feldhütter, Copenhagen Business School
- Grigory Vilkov, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Ingrid Werner, The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
- Paul Whelan, Copenhagen Business School
- Josef Zechner, WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) and CEPR
For more information, please see here.