FRIC’17 Conference: See the line-up of speakers
For the fifth time, the FRIC'17 Conference on Financial Frictions will take place in August at Copenhagen Business School. This year’s conference will focus on Financial Institutions: Banking and Asset Management.
- Paul Glasserman, Columbia Business School
- Rafael Repullo, Centro de Estudios Monetarios y Financieros (CEMFI)
- Allan Timmermann, Rady School of Management, University of California, San Diego
- S. ‘Vish’ Viswanathan, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Jennie Bai, Georgetown University
- Miguel Ferreira, Nova School of Business and Economics
- Marcin T. Kacperczyk, Imperial College London
- Adair Morse, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Martin C. Schmalz, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Ilya Strebulaev, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Bo Becker, Stockholm School of Economics
- Magnus Dahlquist, Stockholm School of Economics
- Emanuel Mönch, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Suresh Sundaresan, Columbia Business School
- Morten Sørensen, Copenhagen Business School
The event is organized by FRIC Center director David Lando and Professor Lasse Heje Pedersen.
“We have again been fortunate to attract some of the world-leading researchers in finance to the FRIC’17 Conference and we are confident that this year’s event will be another exciting event,” says FRIC center director David Lando.
About the FRIC’17 conference
The FRIC’17 Conference on Financial Frictions is the fifth international conference organized by the FRIC Center and the Department of Finance. It will take place August 17-18, 2017 at Copenhagen Business School. See more at www.fricconference.cbs.dk