FRIC welcomes 5 new student assistants
FRIC welcomes 5 new student assistants, who will join the center and contribute to our research activities.
The new FRIC student assistants are:
- Alexander Brandt from Germany, studying Finance and Investments at CBS
- Tomàs Vale Costa from Portugal, studying Finance and Investments at CBS
- Lars Christian Larsen from Denmark, studying Matematik-Økonomi at the University of Copenhagen
- Sebastian Steenssøn from Denmark, studying Business Administration and Management Science (mathematics and economics) at CBS
- Martin Stoyanov from Bulgaria, studying Economics with focus on International Finance and Monetary Economics at the University of Copenhagen
They will join Jakob Ahm Sørensen so that the FRIC student staff now consists of 6 students.
We are also happy to announce that Laurs Randbøll Leth (former student assistant) has been employed for a 4 month period as full time Research Assistant, since Laurs has completed his Master degree.
A warm welcome to all!