FRIC research well-represented at EFA and WFA conferences 2016
In Finance, the largest and most competitive conferences are: the AFA (American Finance Association) Meetings in the U.S. in January, the WFA (Western Finance Association) Annual Meeting in the U.S. in June and the EFA (European Finance Association) conference in Europe in August.
FRIC is proud to be represented at the 2016 WFA conference this June with the following papers:
- Efficiently Inefficient Markets for Assets and Asset Management, Nicolae Gârleanu and Lasse Heje Pedersen
- Does Central Bank Tone Move Asset Prices?, Maik Schmeling and Christian Wagner
- Debt Refinancing and Equity Returns, Nils Friewald, Florian Nagler and Christian Wagner
Moreover, at the 2016 EFA conference this coming August, FRIC has no less than 8 papers presented at the conference.
- Debt Refinancing and Equity Returns, Nils Friewald, Florian Nagler, Christian Wagner
- Did ECB Liquidity Injections Help The Real Economy in Europe? The Impact of Unconventional Monetary Interventions on Corporate Policies, Stine L. Daetz, Marti G. Subrahmanyam, Dragon Y. Tang, Sarah Q. Wang
- Generalized Recovery, Christian Skov Jensen, David Lando, Lasse Heje Pedersen
- Low Risk Anomalies?, Paul Schneider, Christian Wagner, Josef Zechner
- Multiple Equilibria in Noisy Rational Expectations Economies, Domotor Palvolgyi, Gyuri Venter
- Safe and liquid mortgage bonds: Evidence from the Danish housing crash of 2008, Jens Dick-Nielsen, Jacob Gyntelberg, Jesper Lund
- Speculation, Hedging, and Interest Rates, Paul Whelan, Andrea Buraschi
- Variance Risk Premia on Stocks and Bonds, Philippe Mueller, Petar Sabtchevsky, Andrea Vedolin, Paul Whelan