9 FRIC papers at the ASSA Conference 2022
At the upcoming ASSA Conference on January 7-9, 2022, 9 papers with FRIC members as authors and co-authors will be presented:
- Due Diligence by Brendan Daley, Thomas Geelen and Brett Greenouis. Thomas Geelen will be presenting the paper.
- Is There a Replication Crisis in Finance? by Theis Ingerslev Jensen, Bryan Kelly and Lasse Heje Pedersen. Lasse Heje Pedersen will be presenting the paper.
- Dealer Networks and the Cost of Immediacy by Jens Dick-Nielsen, Thomas Poulsen and Obaidur Rehman.
- How Integrated are Credit and Equity Markets? Evidence from Index Options by Pierre Collin-Dufresne; Benjamin Junge and Anders Trolle. Anders Trolle will be presenting the paper.
- Corporate Loan Spreads and Economic Activity by Anthony Saunders, Alessandro Spina, Sascha Steffen and Daniel Streitz. Alessandro Spina will be presenting the paper.
- Game On: Social Networks and Markets by Lasse Heje Pedersen.
- The Treasury Market in Spring 2020 and the Response of the Federal Reserve by Associate FRIC member Annette Vissing-Jørgensen.
The following papers are on demand (the virtual equivalent of a poster session):
- Safe Asset Demand by Andreas Brøgger
- Skills and Sentiment in Sustainable Investing by Andreas Brøgger and Alexander Kronies
We also have the following discussants/session chairs:
- Associate FRIC member Annette Vissing-Jørgensen will act as discussant in the session Liquidity Management and Crises in Asset Management and as Session Chair in the session AFA Panel: Government Debt - How Much Is Sustainable?
- Associate FRIC member Susan Christoffersen will act as discussant in the session Liquidity Management and Crises in Asset Management.