FRIC'16 Conference on Financial Frictions
Copenhagen Business School hosts the fourth international conference on financial frictions in collaboration with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the ERC project FRICTIONS at the Department of Finance. This year’s conference will focus on banking and money markets.
The conference is organized by David Lando and Lasse Heje Pedersen and will take place at CBS, August 22-23, 2016.
- Douglas M. Gale, New York University
- Marco Pagano, University of Naples Federico II
- George G. Pennacchi, University of Illinois
- Amir Sufi, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Victoria Ivashina, Harvard Business School
- Erwan Morellec, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Kjell G. Nyborg, University of Zürich
- Martin Oehmke, Columbia Business School
- Motohiro Yogo, Princeton University