Centre for Economic and Business Research
The CEBR (Centre for Economic and Business Research) is an independent research center at the Department of Economics at Copenhagen Business School. The CEBR performs research based economic policy analysis for national and local government agencies, NGOs and private companies etc.
All project leads at CEBR hold a Ph.D. in Economics and conduct research ensuring that our analyses are of the highest academic quality.
We have expertise in quantitative program evaluations that utilize Danish administrative data and typically survey data.
Examples of program evaluations:
- Evaluation of the program ”Keeping Foster Parents Trained and Supported” for The Danish Agency for Social Affairs (Socialstyrelsen)
- Evaluation of the program ”Intervention to prevent violence in sheltered housing” for The Danish Agency for Social Affairs (Socialstyrelsen)
- Evaluation of the “Danish Innovation Support program” for The Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation (Forsknings – og Innovationsstyrelsen)
- Evaluation of a program offering counselling support to vulnerable young people in youth education in North West Sealand for the Psycological Center of Youth Educations in North West Sealand (Ungdomsuddannelsernes Psykologiske Center Nordvestsjælland)
We conduct cost-benefit/cost-savings analyses using Danish administrative data at the individual level
- The Skandia model: Created for Skandia Pension, the model calculates the financial implications of a social intervention for the public sector
- A Cost-benefit analysis that compares the total cost of educating foreign students at The Technical University in Denmark against the benefits generated by those students that stay in Denmark after graduation
The CEBR, in cooperation with PricewaterwouseCoopers (PwC) and Southern Denmark University (SDU), is currently benchmarking municipality success with respect to three target groups : (1) individuals with a brain injury (2) mentally vulnerable youth (3) and drug addicts for The Ministry of Social and Home Affairs (Social- og Indenrigsministeriet)
Centre for Economic and Business Research (CEBR)
Porcelænshaven 16A, 2. sal
Tlf: +45 38 15 56 14 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org