Tara Qian Sun is a PhD fellow with the Department of Digitalization, CBS, Denmark and the Sino-Danish College, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China. She holds a MA in Innovation Management, Aalborg University, Denmark and a BA in Business Administration, Central South University, China. Her research interest lies in digital innovation, social innovation, and science and technology policy. Her PhD project focuses on the adoption of Artificial Intelligence in healthcare from the perspectives of policy, technology, and management in Chinese context of IBM Watson for Oncology case and iFlytek case. She focuses on qualitative research with case studies. Prior to this, Tara has worked in S&T and innovation policy in Chinese context and crowdsourcing platform study in open innovation context
- Healthcare AI
- Digital innovation
- S&T and Innovation Policy in China
- Innovation management
- Social innovation
- Healthcare IT
- Digital innovation
- S&T and Innovation Policy
- Organization theory
- Innovation theory
- Sun, T. Q, & Medaglia, R. (2017). Artificial Intelligence and Public Healthcare Service Innovation: A Service Ecosystem Perspective. The 40th Information Systems Research Conference in Scandinavia, IRIS 2017, Norway, 2017.
- Sun, T. Q, & Medaglia, R. (2017). Artificial Intelligence Entering Public Healthcare Ecosystems: Do Policies Matter? Pre-ICIS Workshop on E-Government, International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Seoul, 2017.
- Sun, T. Q, et.,al.(2016). Analyzing Environment and Successful Rate of Function Mechanisms for Crowdsourcing Platforms, Studies in Science of Science, 34(2), 279-287. (In Chinese)
- Sun, T. Q, & Chi, K. W. Bibliometric Method (Book Chapter). In: S&T policy research: Methodology of Technology Foresight (2018). Mu, R. P; Chen, K. H. Science Press, Beijing. (In Chinese)
- Sun, T. Q, et.,al. Innovative Research: Research Status (Book Chapter translation). In: Innovation Studies: Evolution and Future Challenges (2018). Jan Fagerberg, Ben R. Martin, Esben S. Andersen. Book translated by Mu, R. P; Chen, K. H. Science Press, Beijing. (In Chinese)
- Kang D. C, Sun, T. Q, Understanding Science Revolution by a Trinity Model, XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology, 18 July 2014, YOKOHAMA.
- Sun, T. Q, Pan, L. S. Eight cases. Digital Enablement Project. see: www.deproject.org
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [Phd] 2019, 294 p. (Ph.d. Serie, No. 30.2019)
In: Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 36, No. 2, 2019, p. 368-383
Paper presented at 2017 Pre-ICIS Workshop on e-Government, 2018
In: Studies in Science of Science, Vol. 33, No. 2, 2016, p. 279-287