Tara Qian Sun is a Postdoc with the Department of Digitalization, CBS, Denmark on the Blockchain project. She got her double Ph.D. degree from the Department of Digitalization, CBS, and the Sino-Danish College, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China. She holds a MA in Innovation Management, Aalborg University, Denmark, and a BA in Business Administration, Central South University, China. Her research interest lies in digital innovation, social innovation, and science and technology policy, such as the adoption of digital technologies in public sectors. Currently, she is working on the Blockchain adoption in the Danish and Chinese SMEs, especially in the field of the design industry and supply chain management. She focuses on qualitative research with case studies. Prior to this, Tara has worked in S&T and innovation policy in the Chinese context and crowdsourcing platform study in an open innovation context.
- Blockchain & traceability
- Healthcare AI
- Digital innovation
- Innovation management & Social innovation
- S&T and Innovation Policy in China
- Healthcare IT
- Digital innovation
- S&T and Innovation Policy
- Organization theory
- Innovation theory
- Tara Qian Sun / Adopting Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare in the Digital Age: Perceived Challenges, Frame Incongruence, and Social Power.
Frederiksberg: Copenhagen Business School [Phd] 2019, 294 p. (Ph.d. Serie, No. 30.2019)
- Sun, T. Q., & Medaglia, R. (2019). Mapping the Challenges of Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector: Evidence from Public Healthcare[J]. Government Information Quarterly. 36(2), 368-383.
- Sun, T. Q, & Medaglia, R. (2017). Artificial Intelligence and Public Healthcare Service Innovation: A Service Ecosystem Perspective. The 40th Information Systems Research Conference in Scandinavia, IRIS 2017, Norway, 2017.
- Sun, T. Q, & Medaglia, R. (2017). Artificial Intelligence Entering Public Healthcare Ecosystems: Do Policies Matter? Pre-ICIS Workshop on E-Government, International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Seoul, 2017.
In: Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol. 158, 9.2020
Paper presented at The 41st International Conference on Information Systems: ICIS 2020, 2020
In: R&D management/ 研究与发展管理, Vol. 32, No. 6, 2020
In: Studies in Science of Science, No. 43, 10.2020
Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School [Phd] 2019, 294 p. (Ph.d. Serie, No. 30.2019)
In: Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 36, No. 2, 2019, p. 368-383
Paper presented at 2017 Pre-ICIS Workshop on e-Government, 2018
In: 创新研究: 演化与未来挑战. . ed. /Jan Fagerberg; Ben R. Martin; Esben S. Andersen. Beijing : Science Press 2018, p. 71-89
In: 创新研究: 演化与未来挑战. . ed. /Jan Fagerberg; Ben R. Martin; Esben S. Andersen. Beijing : Science Press 2018, p. 21-70
Paper presented at The 40th Information Systems Research Conference in Scandinavia, IRIS 2017, 2017
In: Journal of Changsha University of Science and Technology: Social Science Edition, Vol. 32, No. 5, 2017, p. 64-74
In: Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), Vol. 35, No. 5, 2017, p. 39-46
In: Journal of Xi'an University of Architecture & Technology (Social Science Edition), Vol. 36, No. 6, 2017, p. 30-37
In: Studies in Science of Science, Vol. 33, No. 2, 2016, p. 279-287
- No outside activities