Monica Mundada is postdoc at Department of Digitalization, Copenhagen Business School.
She holds a Ph.d. degree in Machine Learning and a Master degree in Computer science. She has industrial experience in handling client projects related to Natural Language Processing, Chatbot and computer vision.
Her primary research area is related to Natural language processing , Machine learning and smart cities . She is a part of interuniversity collaboration project and collaborating with DTU and KU and ITU.
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Smart Cities
Text and Data analytics, NLP, Computer vision
- Monica Mundada and Sangramsing. N, Kayte,“Post-Processing using Speech Enhancement Techniques forUnit Selection and Hidden Markov Model-based Low Resource Language Marathi Text-to-Speech System”, 6thWorkshop on Spoken Language Technologies for Under-resourced Languages(SLTU’18), Gurugram, India, 2018.
- Monica Mundada, Sangramsing. N, Kayte and Pradip K. Das “Implementation of Concatenation Technique forLow Resource Text-To-Speech System-based on Marathi Talking Calculator", 6thWorkshop on Spoken Language Technologies for Under-resourced Languages(SLTU’18), Gurugram, India, 2018.
- Monica Mundada, Dr.Bharti W. Gawali, “A review on analysis of factors influencing speech and its disorders, Bangalore”. Elsevier publication. ERCICA -2013.
- Monica Mundada, Dr Manish Joshi, “Soft clustering to determine ambiguous regions during medical image segmentation”, Canada. Springer Publication-2012
In: Proceedings of the World Conference on Smart Trends in Systems, Security and Sustainability (WS4 2020). ed. /Xin-She Yang; Simon James Fong; Moisés Toapanta; Ion Andronache; Niko Phillips. Los Alamos, CA : IEEE 7.2020, p. 770-775
No outside activities