Department of Digitalization
José Parra-Moyano is Assistant Professor at the Copenhagen Business School. His field of research is Blockchain Information Systems, Data Markets, and Applied Econometrics. His research bridges theory and business making contributions to the field of Information Systems and Management Science.
Additionally, he has been appointed as Global Shaper by the World Economic Forum, as one of FORBES 30 UNDER 30, as Research Fellow at the Blockchain Center of the University College London, and as Head of the Blockchain Research Lab of the Chair of Quantitative Business Administration of the University of Zurich. He has given courses on data analytics, statistics, and blockchain at the University of Zurich, Mannheim Business School, Rochester-Bern University, and Swisscom Blockchain Academy.
Additionally, he has successfully cofounded several startups related to the fields of HR analytics, big data, and blockchain.
- Blockchain IS
- Data Markets
- Economics of IS
- Parra-Moyano, J. & Ross, O. (2017). KYC Optimization Using Distributed Ledger Technology. Bus Inf Syst Eng (2017) 59: 411.
- Parra-Moyano, J. (2017). On the Continuity and Origin of Identity in Distributed Ledgers: Learning from Russel's Paradox. Metaphilosophy, 48(5):687-697.
- Parra-Moyano, J., Thoroddsen, T. & Ross, O. (2019). Optimised and dynamic KYC System Based on Blockchain Technology. Int. J. Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2019.
In: Agricultura Familiar: Una prioridad estratégica para la reconstrucción económica y social de España. Madrid : Unión de Pequeños Agricultores y Ganaderos 2020, p. 93-96 (Agricultura Familiar en España, Vol. Anuario 2020)
London : The Conversation Trust 29.4.2020
London : The Conversation Trust 17.4.2020
In: MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol. 61, No. 4, 9.6.2020, p. 39-44
København : Ingeniøren 19.3.2020
José Parra: "Con el 'blockchain' los clubes están entendiendo a sus fans"
- Board of Experts at Enzyme Advisory Group: Advisory seat in the field of blockchain applications and digitalization of business processes
- Courses at the Executive MBA in Mannheim