BHL Groups & Centres
Research groups at BHL are part of our matrix across the three units. The purpose of the research groups is to develop an inclusive and thriving research environment that furthers the department’s interests and aligns with CBS and BHL strategy; optimization of department research for mutual learning, effective mentoring, and individual and collective development; and achieve best collaborations across the units. The groups should address fundamental, transformative challenges in alignment with CBS strategy and the departmental orientation.
As of 1 April 2023 nine research groups have been created for 3 years with possibility of extension. By clicking on the research group names below, you can get summary information about their research scope and ambitions and find the details for the contact person.
- Business Law and Society
- Centre for Business History
- Culture and Creativity
- HUMAN – post-anthropocentric enquiries in business and society
- JURASOC – legal, social and technology studies
- Leadership and Contemporary Challenges
- Market Regulation
- ORGADIVA – organizing democracy, diversity and alternatives
- Social and Technological Venturing