Department of Business and Politics
Rasmus T. Pedersen is a post-doctoral researcher at the Department of Business and Politics. He is part of the research project “Rewards at the Top,” exploring politicians’ actual remunerations and public attitudes on this issue. Before joining the Department, Rasmus held a position as post-doctoral researcher at University of Copenhagen, Department of Political Science.
- Political Psychology
- Political Behavior
- Public Opinion
- Framing effects
- Media and Politics
- Pedersen, Rasmus T. (2017). Media Framing. In Moghaddam, Fathali M. (ed.). The SAGE Encyclopedia of Political Behavior. Thousand Oaks, SAGE Publications
- Pedersen, Rasmus T. (2016). Ratio Bias and Policy Preferences: How Equivalency Framing of Numbers Can Affect Attitudes. Political Psychology (early view).
- Bhatti, Yosef & Rasmus Tue Pedersen (2016). News Reporting of Opinion Polls: Journalism and Statistical Noise. International Journal of Public Opinion Research, vol 28(1): 129-141.
- Pedersen, Rasmus T. (2014) News Media Framing of Negative Campaigning. Mass Communication and Society, 17(6), 2014
- Hansen Kasper M. & Rasmus T. Pedersen (2014). Campaigns Matter: How Voters Become Knowledgeable and Efficacious During Election Campaigns. Political Communication, vol 31(2)
In: SAGE Encyclopedia of Political Behavior. ed. /Fathali M. Moghaddam. Thousand Oaks, CA : SAGE Publications 2017, p. 476-477
In: Journal of Experimental Political Science, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2017, p. 129-150
In: Political Psychology, Vol. 38, No. 6, 2017, p. 1103–1120
In: The International Encyclopedia of Communication Research Methods. ed. /Jörg Matthes; Christine S. Davis; Robert F. Potter. Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Blackwell 2017
In: Politiken, 20.1.2018, p. 1